Boat Tours - Island Hopping
- Set sail and enjoy adventurous day trip and explore famous Blue Cave and hidden gems near Brač island
- 6 Island Tour: Blue Cave (Biševo island), Stiniva Bay (Vis island), Rukavac Bay (Ravnik island), Budikovac island, Palmižana & Hvar island
- For detailed program or booking procedure reach out to our front desk.
Water Sports - Jump & Splash
- There are various watersports to choose from at the Gava Waterman Resort that can be booked on-site
- Kayak, Pedalboard, Stand up Paddling Board, See - Doo Underwater Scooter, Pedal Boat, Banana & Tube
Biking - Discover the Island
- One of the best ways to explore Brač.
- While riding your bike enjoy the Mediterranean island scenery – vineyards, hills, olive trees and stone traditional houses of Brač. Cycle tours on Brač are of different difficulty and are good for families with children, first-timers, or advanced cyclists looking for a challenge...
- A friendly tip: Gear up, put the helmet on your head, know where you are and where you are going, take basic first aid and a safe bike.
Hiking - Exploring Brač by Foot
- Learn about the nature, geology, history or habits of the people of Brač by exploring the island on foot. Brač is an island of simple fishing villages, olive groves, and small vineyards.
- Walking is the best choice for you if... You want to explore the island of Brač on foot, strolling or hiking; You enjoy the Mediterranean countryside, coasts, and village life; You love flowers, trees, birds, and butterflies; You like chapels, monasteries, farmsteads; Safe and easy waymarked paths, donkey tracks or more challenging uncharted tracks and trails;
- A friendly tip: Bring water and a good attitude.
Diving - Explore the Depths of the Adriatic Sea
- Adriatic sea is one of the cleanest seas in Europe. It is warm, shallow and salty and rich in flora and fauna.
- Where can I dive in Milna? You have a dive center so you can enjoy your discovery dive and your day boating around stunning Adriatic
- How old I have to be to dive? You can start already at the age of 10 and there is no upper limit.
- Who can dive – are there any medical problems that will prevent me from diving? You don't have to be a hero, but it is necessary to be in a good general health - high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, any neurological problems, pregnancy is among contraindications. If you think about taking the dive course, it is good to see the doctor for general inspection.
Tennis - hard tennis courts in Gava Waterman Milna Resort
- Where can I find tennis courts in Milna? You can find tennis courts at the Gava Waterman Resort
- What is the type of tennis courts? Multifunctional playground.
- How do I get from here to there? 5 minutes drive from Milna Osam hotel.
- Do I need a racquet? No, you can rent one at the tennis clubhouse.
- Reservations: Come directly to the reception which is at the tennis clubhouse and book your tennis match.